Winter is over and it is time to get outside and enjoy all there is . I enjoy taking the family on an adventure in our own back yard. There is so much to see and do at a reality low cost. Gas prices are down allowing you to road trip. But remember your home is your investment and taking care that is stands up to the elements is a year round job. Get everyone helping with spring cleaning and them reward them with a trip.
Did you know: There are days that National parks entrance fee is FREE!
Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2016:
January 18: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
April 16 through 24: National Park Week
August 25 through 28: National Park Service Birthday
September 24: National Public Lands Day
November 11: Veterans Day
Great way to get your home sparkly inside and Out.
- Check your hoses for cracks and leaks
- Clean out the gutters
- Clean and organize garages and sheds
- Check your driveway and sidewalks for any needed repair
- Wash windows
- Hang up screens on windows and patch any holes
- Power-wash your patio or deck, and clean to remove grime, pollen, fungus and/or mildew
- Reseal, paint, and/or stain deck if needed